Monday, June 23, 2014

Trust

It has been a long time and I realize how much I miss writing. This began with Israel - How I miss it and wish that I were there in Haifa, in our flat on Margalit Street. A bit of my heart will always be there and I will write about it again. But life continues and certainly is not lacking in adventure. 

Sunrise at Bethany 

 Each New Morning - An Opportunity to Trust 


I am sitting on the balcony in Bethany Beach, Delaware - the annual family beach trip. I love my time alone on this balcony, time to think, to study to listen- and, right now to trust. This is a summer full of travel - the East Coast with family, Germany, a Minnesota cabin, cruising up the East Coast in fall and, finally, a gala celebration in Washington, D. C. as my wonderful husband is inducted into the Academy of Engineers.  I am fortunate to be able to have so much adventure in my life.

But I'm missing home right now and having to trust God with a someone I love very much and travel plans that are in limbo because of it. The travel plans are a worry but the one that I love is much more important. It's a choice to make - trust.  "Be still and know that I am God...."  (Psalm 46:a) That is where I am. Not a bad place to be. I will trust!



No comments:

Post a Comment